The 'Closed Door Drying' range of benchtop autoclaves are designed to offer convenience and flexibility in the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments.
This range of 'vacuum-less drying' steam sterilizers include Astell's 'Ecofill' water management system and are one of the most energy efficient autoclaves available.
The Closed Door Drying Autoclave range features:
- A fully programmable Touch Screen Colour Controller
- An Electro Polished Stainless Steel Chamber
- Included furniture: chamber shelf rack, two wire shelves and one pouch rack
- Four cycles suitable for Metal Medical Instruments (Unwrapped), Metal Medical Instruments (Wrapped), Glassware (Unwrapped), and Hand Pieces (Pouches)
- A fast action door mechanism
- An external pressure guage, cooling lock and safety valve test
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ex-demo unit available from stock. Therefore some usual product options may not be available.
For further product information view this product page, or for a detailed quotation please Contact us